Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
High flexible Rigid waterproof casing for concrete wall
Flexible Wall Penetration Sleeves are an option to create a hole penetration in a concrete wall. Flexible wall sleeves are widely used for pipeline passing the walls, ceilings or floors which suffering vibration or concrete structures such as tanks, manhole chambers, shafts, floor slabs and basements of strict watertight requirement.
China standard 02S404 Flexible Wall Sleeves A/B Construction:
Rigid Water proof Casing(A):
The Rigid water proof wall sleeve installation is suitable in the pipeline puts on the wall place, and can not withstand the pipeline vibration and the construction building which is expansion distorted. Regarding the area requiring earthquake fortification, should establish the flexible connection nearby in the pipeline entering the wall or on the building outer wall if the rigid waterproof casing is used. A is suitable for the steel pipe.
Rigid Water-proof Coupling(B):
Rigid water-proof applied to the building which will not withsatnd vibration and telescopic deformation in the pipe wall. In the area which required earthquake protection, if you use rigid waterproof coupling, you should set flexible connection on the pipeline of exterior wall or the sidewall of tank, Type B applies to ductile iron pipe.
Main data of Rigid waterstop wall sleeves for pipe connection :
1. Please give clear indication of type,wall thickness and external diameter.
2. The big DN size can be adjusted in accordance with requirements of users.
3. The sizes of the data are select label ,so welcome the construction.
Application of wall penetration sleeves:
High-quality pipe sleeves are widely used to create circular sleeved holes in concrete poured barriers including walls, floors, ceilings, structural supports and tank footings for demanding applications such as special applications(eg. waterworks, sewage plants, industrial buildings, etc.)
We can ship the vulcanized rubber expansion joint to you by International Express such as DHL,UPS,TNT,EMS and so on.
You can also choose the appropriate one based on your timeline and budget.
Pipe Expansion Joints Manufacturer since 1997
LEEBOO – China Famous Brand
Gongyi Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer in the field of pipeline equipment for nealry 18 years and has 15 years sales experience. Main products: rubber expansion joint, rubber duckbill check valve, dismantling joint, metal hose, metal bellows expansion joint, wall sleeves, valves, etc.
Our products have been exported to about 20 countries, such as Germany, Sweden, Russia, Italy, Portugal, Armenia, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, India, Singapore,Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, Argentina and USA.
Customer visit from Italy, UAE, Australia, Algeria, India, etc.
Q: What do you need to know for fast quotation?
A: It would be highly appreciated if we have the details of detailed drawing for EPT order, model, end connection type, flange standard and material, medium, pressure, temperature and other working conditions.
Q: Can you make the product as per client’s requirement?
A: Yes, EPT service available. We can make according to your drawings or samples.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: Any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned for domestic clients; we will send more free product in next batch for overseas clients or according to the requests.
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Yes, MOQ 1 pc for standard size, 5 pcs for customized size.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: Usually T/T(30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery). L/C, Western Union, Paypal also acceptable.
Q: What about the lead time?
A: Usually 3-10 days for sample order. Lot production time according to order quantity.
Q: Can you offer the drawing?
A: Yes, we have an excellent engineer team who offer you professional drawing and technical support.
Q: Can you offer the rubber joint sample?
A: For standard type of rubber joint we can offer the sample, but the customer will afford the freight. For non-standard rubber joint or large quantity, we will charge for the sample.